In the Words of Scott: "Elise Nambi gam!" 

So I'm just going to send a somewhat short email because I just
talked to all my fam yesterday, which was SOO GOOD. Wow I love you guys!
But this week was amazing with Christmas!! Everyone is just so
much happier and brighter! We got to meet with a lot of our less actives that
we haven't in a while which was really a blessing and we also saw SCOTT!! (The
subject of the email is him trying to say Feliz Navidad. But he had never heard
it ?¿) he came to this Polynesian choir at the visitor center and he loved it
so much!
This weekend was good haha so Christmas Eve, we had to take the
car in to get an oil change in the morning so we talked to Terry and Tim and
read scriptures and had lunch with sisters at subway then visited our
investigator Tiffany and her son who is not the best influence to be around
(they argue a lot so it is sad) but then we came to the visitor center for our
shift and then everyone died. Haha okay 3 sisters were throwing up though. It
was kind of a sadder Christmas Eve haha. But we watched Mr. Krugers Christmas
and sang songs and just waited for people to come in and some families did! It
ended up being a pretty good night! We all slept in the same room with the
other sisters we lived with and shared Christmas memories, then woke up and
opened some Christmas presents together!
We had Christmas breakfast at this members home who has a bunch
of less active daughters who we are teaching and who we love!! It was such a
party and such cute food! Then I Skype my mom (the best!!!!) and then we went
and visited a few elderly sisters before going to church.
Wow so many people came to church and all the music was amazing
and it was sooo good! Christmas should be on Sunday every year!
After church I Skype my dad (the best again!!!!!:) and then we
had dinner with the Valentines (LOVE THEM) they had all their family in town
and had such good food and even a ping pong table downstairs that sister M beat
me at. Haha
After dinner we went over to our bishops house to bid him
farewell because this week is crazy with Transfers in Thursday (and I am
probably also leaving the area, sad :(
So he put me on the spot and had us teach his family (pretending
to be angry investigators) he commandments. And it actually was pretty good!
Aaahh I love that family so much though.
️
️
All in all though it was kind of cool to not be with family on
Christmas Day. Because usually everyone is taking time for themselves and it's
all "family time" but I love being around a lot of different families
and getting to serve people on such a special day. I am SO SO a grateful for
this Christmas season. The happiness and peace we feel (no not the peace we
have after all the presents are opened and gone) the peace that comes from
feeling the pure love of Christ. And I love being a missionary because I
represent Him!!
I love and miss you all and I hope you had the best Christmas
and a happy new year!!
Transfers are this Thursday and I will probably be bidding
farewell to the Visitor Center and either going out to a full-proselyting area
or going to the liberty jail! I'll let you know where Im at next week. Love
ya!
Sent from my iPad
Pics:
last district
meeting in the independence 1st District
Present exchange with
the sisters
Sister Draper was my
secret sister
️
Bffs
me as a sheep in the
nativity
Little Barbeque Joint
with the Wilsons for lunch!
Christmas breakfast
pics
The valentines
️
️
Bishop
️
️
Last week of Morning
sports!














No comments:
Post a Comment