Liconita
HI
FRIENDS AND FAMILY!!!
Did
y'all get the pics? I didn't know if it went thru.
This
week was a good week! We had transfers and I get to spend my last little bit in
the Independence 3rd ward and still at the VC!!! I'm so grateful.
And
I got my new little baby compy! Fresh from the MTC, Sister Licona is from
Chicago, IL and she is the sweetest!!!! She has the most powerful testimony and
we have had an amazing past few days!
This
week we have been able to meet 2 different couples who were members of the RLDS
branch. They were both neighbors to our stake president who is a convert of the
RLDS church. And he saw us out his window when we were knocking on our door and
he's like, " Hey Sondra! (His wife) They're talking ....... and they're in!!!!"
Hahaha just like we had angels cheers us on. One of the couples showed us all
their Nauvoo paraphernalia, and also shared their testimony with us and got
emotional and said you know, we are really just like cousins in our religion!!
Haha they are sweet though.
Okay
last couple miracles that I really wanna tell is that on sis Licona's first
day, it was CRAZY but we had a lesson with a less active named Mavis. Mavis is
literally THE SWEETEST YOUNG Polynesian MOM!! She called us one day and she
said that she really wanted to meet with us because she wants to change her
life and come back to church. OKAY YA. So we met with her and literally just
cried with her. She has the strongest testimony ever and I haven't seen anyone
who has a heart as repentant as hers. We are so excited to meet with her again
this Wednesday!!!! She's amazing!!!
And
finally SUNDAY WAS THE PRIMARY PROGRAM!! Aka the best Sunday EVER!!! SOO many
visitors and soooo many cute scream-singing kids BUT IT GETS BETTER!!! So
bishop was like hey turn off your phones for the sacrament so I was like ok
I'll be obedient, and then I left it on silent after I turned it back on. We
were just so into the primary program, that we didn't notice the missed calls
and texts. So the elders quorum Pres came up to us and is like hey sisters
there's two women in the foyer asking for you. They're investigators. Soooo we
go out to find that LEAH AND HER ROOMMATE JUST LIKE DECIDED TO SHOW UP AT
CHURCH EVEN THOUGH SHE SAID THE NIGHT BEFORE THAT SHE PROBS COULDNT COME. But
she started not feeling good so she was leaving, but she said, "I'm going
to be here next week, and I'll stay longer :)" WOW MIRACLES
PEOPLE!!!!!
I
love being a missionary. But more than that, I just love Jesus Christ. I love
that He takes us in our weakness and makes us better than we could make
ourselves on our own. I love that He loved us with a perfect love, so He loved
a perfect life to provide the way for us to be clean. To change, to be perfect
in Him. Friends, we were never meant to go through this life on our own. So if
you're trying to do it all yourself, think again! It won't work! Turn to Him.
Come Unto Him.
You
will find a new light in your life that wasn't there before.
Love
you all!!! Spread the love to others!!!
Pics
How we felt about
transfers (I stayed and Sister Angerbauer left rip)
Sunrise on the new transfer!
When the missionaries roll up to transfers in a limo....
New cutie pie compy! Sister Licona who hails from SHEEECAGO.
Peep the pretty fall.
&crazy rain!!
Sunrise on the new transfer!
When the missionaries roll up to transfers in a limo....
New cutie pie compy! Sister Licona who hails from SHEEECAGO.
Peep the pretty fall.
&crazy rain!!






No comments:
Post a Comment