Happy new year fam
Hey family!! Happy New
Years!! Hope you all were safe and had a fun time!
This past Thursday was transferred and I left my area and killed off
(sent home) my companion - so they whitewashed my area
I left the VC so now I al "full pros" or full proselyting in my area
and I am in THE BOONS! I serve in the newly developed crooked river
ward in the far west stake (kind of cool) but it is an hour away from
independence
We live in a town called Lawson I'll send my address later ... and we
cover about 6 tiny towns that are about 200 people in each.
We drove 10 miles to get to a grocery store
And it's just me and my companion sister stuber. She came out with me
and she is poly from Hawaii (but moved to Utah) she's pretty cool but
wow I have had a culture shock.
Honestly it's been a little hard because it feels like I left home all
over again. Like I feel cut off from everyone I know and everything
that was familiar to me and my "home ward" because I was there for 6
months.
So I've been kind of homesick the past little while but I am doing
okay. The people here are really loving and kind! I just feel really
out of place and it is hard to feel like I belong.
But I have been praying a lot and a lot and I am realizing that it
doesn't matter what I want or where I would rather be, but i signed up
to do whatever the Lords will was for me when I came on a mission so
I'm going to continue to do his will!
I will send a better email later today but I MISS U ALL!!! Thanks for
the love and support. Pray for me in the boons. Especially that I
don't hit a deer.
This past Thursday was transferred and I left my area and killed off
(sent home) my companion - so they whitewashed my area
I left the VC so now I al "full pros" or full proselyting in my area
and I am in THE BOONS! I serve in the newly developed crooked river
ward in the far west stake (kind of cool) but it is an hour away from
independence
We live in a town called Lawson I'll send my address later ... and we
cover about 6 tiny towns that are about 200 people in each.
We drove 10 miles to get to a grocery store
And it's just me and my companion sister stuber. She came out with me
and she is poly from Hawaii (but moved to Utah) she's pretty cool but
wow I have had a culture shock.
Honestly it's been a little hard because it feels like I left home all
over again. Like I feel cut off from everyone I know and everything
that was familiar to me and my "home ward" because I was there for 6
months.
So I've been kind of homesick the past little while but I am doing
okay. The people here are really loving and kind! I just feel really
out of place and it is hard to feel like I belong.
But I have been praying a lot and a lot and I am realizing that it
doesn't matter what I want or where I would rather be, but i signed up
to do whatever the Lords will was for me when I came on a mission so
I'm going to continue to do his will!
I will send a better email later today but I MISS U ALL!!! Thanks for
the love and support. Pray for me in the boons. Especially that I
don't hit a deer.
No comments:
Post a Comment